AC Systems, Inc. was incorporated in 1971 as a manufacturer’s representative of commercial and industrial HVAC equipment. AC Systems, Inc. provides full service to the plan and specification/design build market (consulting engineers and contractors) and the industrial market (end users). AC Systems, Inc. utilizes a 21,000 sq. ft. office warehouse facility with 12 employees (8 outside sales/6 engineers) generating between $8 and $10 Mil in sales annually. Our sales Engineers have engineering degrees from Missouri Institute of Science & Technology, Washington University, University of Colorado, Michigan State University, Penn State University, Cornell University, the University of Virginia, and the University of Southern Illinois – Carbondale. We have three professional engineers, two Ph. D.s, and four M.S.s on our staff. We know our systems, their applications, and can assist you in solving your problems.
AC Systems pledges to always put the customer first; we embrace service, integrity and excellence as our highest values to our customers and our employees. While we function as a team, we uphold respect for the individual and cultivate a work atmosphere of innovation, enthusiasm and fun. We provide quality products and services to our customers while responding aggressively to their changing needs.
- We strive to build relationships with our customers. We treat our customers as though they are our friends; we won’t let them down because we may lose a friend. Eventually they will become our friends.
- We will go that extra mile to make sure the customer receives more than they anticipated, even when our supplier let’s us down. Every member of AC Systems is dedicated to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- We strive to be highly innovative, profitable, and a financially strong company.
- We provide competitive products and the best level of quality to support our customer’s requirements.
- When problems arise we will attack the problem with vengeance and will use every available resource to solve the problem. We believe problems are opportunities for us to demonstrate our talents and dedication to the customer. A problem is the opportunity to build lasting relationships.
- We encourage our staff to share in this vision and have a whole-hearted commitment to the customer, your fellow workers, and the company. We will work together as a dedicated team member.
- We strive to develop and support our employees so we can be the best we can be.
- We always work hard and we have fun at what we do.