Sales Engineer (s)
This is a career opportunity as an Engineering Sales Representative in our 35 year old HVAC firm. We are looking for self-motivated individuals and team players that will put in that extra effort, we offer a salary and a generous commission program with a complete benefit package. We are a small company and as such we tend to wear many hats, any additional experience that is not listed may be beneficial to us, so please feel free to elaborate.
- B.S. in Engineering / Physics, other Science Based degrees will be considered.
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others.
- Competency in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Ability to actively handle, embrace, and turn undesirable situations/outcomes into personal/company advantages.
- Willingness to and/or previous experience in public speaking / formal presentations.
- Proficiency with a computer is a must.
- Competency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Products (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Navigation and Searching.
- Five years of work experience.
- Previous HVAC experience preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience in energy analysis or load estimation.
- Previous estimating experience.
- Previous sales experience.
- Previous project management experience.
- Experience with Web Design, Word Press, Programming.